School Nutrition Breaks
10:05am – 10:25 am: All students eat in their classrooms.
10:25 am – 10:45 am: Grades 6,7,8 on the playground for outdoor recess.
12:25 pm – 12:45 pm: All students eat in their lunchrooms.
12:45 pm – 1:05 pm Grades 6,7,8 students are on the playground for outdoor recess.
Tuck Shop- 12:25 pm – 12:45 pm: Purchase of nutritious snacks in the front foyer.
Tuesdays- Pizza Day – order in advance on cash on line- run by School Council
Thursdays- Lunch Lady – order in advance on cash on line – run by Home and School
- Bring nutritious lunches in unbreakable containers,
- Remain seated and enjoy their lunches and respect each other,
- Eat with proper table manners and talk in an appropriate indoor voice,
- Request permission to leave for washroom or Tuck Shop by supervising teacher,
- Pack up lunch and dispose of all garbage, we would prefer boomarang lunches (students take all garbage home)
- Await supervising teachers’ permission to be dismissed from classroom,
- Tuck in chair and exit classroom in an orderly manner heading to locker to prepare for outdoor recess.
Outdoor Recess Expectations
- Remain on school property during lunch recess and respect the boundaries
- Always ask the teacher on duty for permission to come into the school and check back in with the teacher upon return to the playground
Updated on Tuesday, October 15, 2019.