It is the responsibility of students to dress in a neat, clean, safe and respectful manner, suitable to the school environment.
Students are expected to abide by the following guidelines:
- Gym shorts/sweats/tops are mandatory and are to be worn during gym and fitness classes only;
- Shorts, skirts, and skorts must be a reasonable length;
- No exposed undergarments;
- No clothing or jewellery will be worn that bears sexual or racial comments; depicts suggestive or objectionable message; advertises alcohol, drugs, or tobacco;
- Hats or head gear are not to be worn in the school building for safety, unless required by religious customs or for medical reasons.
Students who are inappropriately dressed for school, will first be addressed by teachers and supported during corrective action.