What is the Library Learning Commons?
The Library Learning Commons (LLC) is the hub of the school. It is the place where collaborative learning takes place, where homework is done, where books are borrowed, where discussions take
place, where technology is used and where ideas flourish.
What services does the LLC staff provide?
- Class lessons on researching, databases, evaluating websites, plagiarism, MLA guidelines, APA guidelines, Chicago style guidelines, use of iPads
- Helping to find research material
- Editing, helping with resumes and cover letters
- Passwords and user logins
- Signing out laptops and iPads
- Purchasing, recommending and discussing books
- Running reading contests