Hamilton is supported by state of the art infrastructure, transportation options, buildings and public spaces that create a dynamic City.
Our Future Hamilton is a people friendly place where...
- The quality of life, well-being and enjoyment of its residents influences design and planning
- It is easy to get around our city and Hamilton’s transportation systems are well-connected regionally.
- Hamilton is connected to its rich history through architecture.
- Public spaces are well maintained and vibrant, with greenspace and attractions for residents and visitors.
- Neighbourhoods have a variety of homes and amenities.
Best fit' City services include:
- Zoning By-Law Review
- Public Transportation
- Traffic Flow & Roadway Safety
- Engineering Services
- Facilities Management
- Fleet Management
- Heritage Asset Management
- Recreational Facility Booking & Access
Other Services that support Built Environment & Infrastructure include: