Registration for the Summer ESL Literacy Program closed on May 31, 2021 – thank you for your interest.
ESL students in grades six to 12 are encouraged to join our ESL Literacy Summer program to strengthen their Literacy Skills this summer.
|Dates:||July 5 to 28, 2021|
|Times:||10:00 a.m. to Noon, Monday to Friday|
|Locations:||Real-Time classes on MS Teams|
To register, please contact your student’s ESL Teacher, Guidance Counsellor or Principal
|Registration closes on May 31, 2021
- The classes are for CURRENT Grade 6-12 students as long as their English skills are no higher than ESLCO or Step Three
- Programs are at NO COST to eligible students
- The program is designed to make learning fun and engaging
- Good attitude, behaviour and attendance are expected of every student
- Students are encouraged to bring school supplies and nut free snacks and drinks each day
- Programs will run if there are sufficient numbers. There must be 12-15 students registered and attending the program
- Visa students, visitors and students who did not attend an Ontario school in 2020-2021 may attend for a fee of $375. Fees must be paid in advance by credit through Hill Park Learning Centre, 465 East 16th Street, Hamilton.
- Confirmation of your student’s registration will be emailed the week of June 21st. If you don’t receive the confirmation by June 25th, please contact the Hill Park Learning Centre for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration can be completed with your student’s Principal (Elementary Schools), Guidance Counselor or ESL Teacher.
- Non-HWDSB students, please contact the Continuing Education Hill Park Learning Centre by phone at 905-561-2190 or email us at email@example.com for additional information.
- Technical Support: We have arranged for Technical and Course start up support on July 5, 6 & 7. To report an issue or to request a password reset, please report your concern at: https://bit.ly/Summer2021PasswordUserIssuesHWDSB
Updated on Tuesday, June 01, 2021.