Congratulations on your decision to become a Canadian citizen!
Learn the material needed to help you pass the test.
|“…By the end of the course, I was confident going in to take my exam. I will definitely recommend this program to my friends.” Raj|
|Anyone who wants to pass the test needs to study the Discover Canada book and to attend a Canadian Citizenship Course. I would recommend this training program to everyone who wants to pass the test successfully. I can’t thank you enough for your amazing training program…” Dusan|
12-week intensive online preparation course focusing on the knowledge and language skills for the Canadian Citizenship Test.
The topics in this program include:
- Canada’s economy
- Canada’s justice system
- The Rights and Responsibilities of citizenship
- Government, Elections and Voting procedures
- Facts about Canada, its history, geography and symbols
- Study questions for the Canadian citizenship test
- Learn techniques to study and organize information effectively
|Tuesday/Thursday Online Classes|
|Please call for upcoming session dates and details: 905-525-8833|
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about registration and course schedules.
- Must be 18 years or older
- CLB 4 or higher in listening, speaking, reading and writing required
Find out more information about the requirements for becoming a Canadian citizen.