Thank you for your interest in registering with Continuing Education (CE).
As we are a school within HWDSB and our programs are funded by the Government of Ontario through the Ministry of Education, the same documentation rules apply when registering for Continuing Education programs as for Elementary or Secondary School. These registration rules apply to: all credit programs, International and Indigenous Languages Programs, all Literacy & Numeracy programs.
I am/My child is a current HWDSB Elementary or Secondary Student
If you are/your child is an active student with an HWDSB Elementary or Secondary School, you can register for any CE programs for which you are eligible by completing “Program Registration” documents. Instructions/forms/on-line forms can be found on program pages on this site. If you have been redirected here from a program page, please use the “back” button to return to that page.
I am NOT/my child is NOT a current HWDSB Elementary or Secondary Student
If you/your child is not an active student with HWDSB, you are required to complete the “Student Registration” process detailed below in addition to program registration.
1. Book a “Student Registration” meeting (on-line meeting over MS Teams): https://bit.ly/RegisterHWDSB
2. Attend your on-line “Student Registration” meeting and provide/show required documentation to CE Office staff for verification.
Required documents include:
- Proof of age/Canadian Citizenship (birth certificate, baptismal certificate or passport);
- Proof of address – identification that shows parent/guardian/student’s current home address (the following are acceptable: CURRENT agreement of purchase and/or sale, CURRENT utility bill, CURRENT property tax bill. CURRENT Home phone/cable/internet bill, CURRENT Lease agreement – NOTE: Driver’s License is NOT acceptable)
- Verification of date of arrival into Canada/immigration documents (if the student was not born in Canada).
3. Once your eligibility is confirmed, register for programs with CE as appropriate to your interests and needs. In some cases school approval is required for program registration for Elementary and Secondary School Students.