Your Voice in School Council is one of the most effective and rewarding ways that parents/guardians can get involved in their children’s learning. Parents who take part in School Councils have the opportunity to voice their opinions on school issues and decisions on behalf of parents and community members in your school community. Research shows that parental involvement is the most significant factor contributing to a child’s success in school. Their active participation in school activities improves student achievement, increases school attendance and decreases student dropout. Students succeed when parents have a positive attitude about the importance of good education.
Upcoming School Council meetings:
- Thursday, September 26, 2019 Parent Council Meeting Minutes Sept 26 2019
- Thursday, October 17, 2019 Parent council Oct 19 2019
- Thursday, November 21, 2019
- Thursday, December 12, 2019 ***CANCELLED***
- Thursday, January 9, 2020
- Thursday, February 20, 2020
- Thursday, March 26, 2020
- Thursday, April 23, 2020
- Thursday, May 21, 2020
- Thursday, June 11, 2020
School Council meetings start at 6:30pm in the Staff Room.
Please visit our Facebook page: Bennetto School Council