Current Grade 12 Students (Returning in September for Year 5)
Most students are welcome to return to Ancaster High for Year 5, either as a post-graduate (graduated in June 2021) or not. Download our official Course Selection Sheet here.
Returning students may only take courses up to a maximum of 34 credits. Students having an IEP and English Language Learners (ELL) are exempt from this rule. Students planning to return for Year 5 should plan for ONE semester only.
1. Please watch this video for important information on:
- Accepting an offer to college or university
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Valedictorian Selection
- How to return to Ancaster High School for Year 5
2. Download written instructions here
3. Entering Courses into Xello for Year 5 Students
- Please watch the instruction video on how to use the Course Planner here
- Download Ancaster High’s resource guide with screenshots here