Grade 12 Students who will NOT graduate in June 2018 and are returning to Ancaster High.
Returning students may only take courses up to a maximum of 34 credits total. All students who plan to return for a 5th year of high school should plan for ONE semester only. See your guidance counsellor. Students who will not graduate after 4 years MUST complete their Graduation requirements in semester 1 if possible.
Course Option Information
- Course Option Sheet 2018-2019
- Option Sheet Instructions for Post grads September 2018
- Career Cruising Instruction Sheet for September 2018
- Returning grade 12 (post grad) option presentation Feb 2018
- for information on course prerequisites and for course descriptions use the Secondary Course Calendar
- All school fees will be paid by “School Cash Online“
- Mathematics Pathways September 2018 – Make sure you have the proper math prerequisites for any math courses you wish to take.
Students who will be graduates by June 2018
- Students NOT RETURNING must still put this option into Career Cruising and hand their Option Sheet into Guidance with their “expected Destination” circled on the Option Sheet.
- Returning students may only take courses up to a maximum of 34 credits total. Students who have graduated must select a minimum of 2 courses which they will receive in either a morning or afternoon timetable in semester 1.
NOTE: Students requiring a single course should contact the Hill Park Learning Centre for course information.