- The nominee must have illustrated a commitment to supporting public education.
- The nominee shall be selected on the basis of their outstanding contributions to a class, a school, the community, Board of Education or combination.
- Complete either the on-line or paper version of the application.
- Collaborative contributions from multiple nominators in preparing the application is encouraged.
- Each nomination will be reviewed by members of the Profiling Volunteer Excellence Selection Committee, who are members of the Parent Involvement Committee (PIC). Scores for each application response will determine award recipients.
- Those selected will be notified by email or telephone, and will be invited to the Profiling Volunteer Excellence Ceremony on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 in the evening. Please note that not all those nominated will receive an award.
- Nomination packages are due to Debbie Avetissian, Parent and Community Engagement Department, 100 King St W, Ste. 600, Hamilton, ON, L8P 1A2 or by email at email@example.com by 4:00 PM, Friday, April 4, 2014.
NOTE: Information in this nomination package may be shared publicly through media and/or promotion of and on the evening of the awards ceremony.
Late applications will not be accepted
Updated on Wednesday, February 25, 2015.