- All secondary students are provided with a 1:1 device.
- Elementary classrooms have been provisioned with class kits from grades 4-8.
- Elementary students that chose in-person learning will be required to return any Board devices that were being used at the end of the 2019-20 school year and a process is being developed for collection.
- The board currently has an adequate inventory of both regular and internet-enabled devices for distribution as required.
- Every effort will be made to eliminate access to technology barriers for parents choosing remote learning for their child in elementary schools.
Updated on Tuesday, September 01, 2020.