As a part of the requirement for graduation, all students must complete a minimum of 40 hours of community involvement during secondary school in order to obtain an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD).
This diploma requirement is designed to:
- encourage civic responsibility,
- promote community values,
- support students' career explorations,
- develop student interests and skills, and
- reinforce the importance of volunteering
To learn more about Community Involvement Hours, please click on the tab that is appropriate to you: