Grade 7 & 8 Option Sheet Night
Thursday January 18, 2018 – 6:30 to 8:00 pm at Orchard Park Cafeteria. See the flyer for more info here:
To see the information that was presented that night, click below:
Orchard Park staff will be visiting Elementary Schools on the following dates to help students enter their course selections into Careercruising.com:
Collegiate Ave February 13, 2018
Eastdale February 22, 2018
Green Acres February 16, 2018
Memorial February 12, 2018
Mountain View February 15, 2018
R.L. Hyslop February 16, 2018
Winona February 13, 2018
Grade 8 students have all been given a copy of the Orchard Park Grade 9 Option Sheet but if for some reason another is required, the form can be printed from here: Grade 8 OP OPTION SHEET 2018 GR 8 FINAL (1) (4)-1.
Additionally, an HWDSB Student Registration and Information Form must be completed. It is found here:
New to HWDSB or an Out of Catchment student?
Contact Ms. J. Leuzzi, Student Services Office Administrator at 905-662-3838 ext 311
All GRADE 8 students that live in the Orchard Park catchment and are NOT currently attending an HWDSB school will register using the following Process:
- Download and complete the Orchard Park Student Registration Form
- Download the Option Sheet, fill it out and sign it.
- Take the completed Option Sheet to your current school and have the grade 8 teacher(s) check off their course level recommendations and return the option sheet to you.
- Call J. Leuzzi, Student Services Office Administrator at 905-662-3838 ext 311 and book an appointment to meet with an administrator.
Please bring the following documents to the intake appointment:
- Completed Student Registration Form
- Completed and signed Option Sheet
- Most recent Grade 8 Report Card
- Proof of Address
- Birth Certificate and/or proof of citizenship
- Health Card
Not Sure of Your Catchment?
- If you are unsure of your catchment status, please visit the HWDSB website and use the Find a School tool to determine which school you will attend for September 2018. The link to this website is:
Type in your address, select your grade level, select your program, then click “Search”.