Parents will be expected to provide a note of explanation to the classroom teacher or contact the office administrator; in the following instances:
- when a student is late arriving at school
- when a student will be absent from school
- when a student will be leaving the school before regular dismissal
- when a student who normally stays at school through the lunch break will be leaving the property (although this is discouraged due to safety reasons)
- when a student will be taking a bus other than the normally scheduled one
- when a student will be using an alternate method of transportation
- when a student will be picked up by someone other than a parent or regular care provider
It is our hope that with your cooperation we can help to make our school as safe as possible.
Updated on Monday, May 07, 2018.