Students are encouraged to take pride in their physical appearance and to dress appropriately when attending school and school functions.
- Student clothing should be clean, neat and suited to the learning and playground environment.
- Short shorts and skirts, bare midriffs, bare backs, and clothing that allows underwear to show are not permitted,
- Clothing or hats with inappropriate “words or graphics” are not allowed.
- Hats, hoods or bandanas are not to be worn in school.
- Shoes for inside use are required, not only for cleanliness, but for gym class, fire drills and/or emergencies.
- Student cooperation in adhering to the Dress Code is expected.
Updated on Monday, August 24, 2015.