Students eat their lunches in the classrooms in the school. There are routines and expectations in place during our nutrition breaks. Students should:
* Proceed directly to lunchroom or lunch recess upon dismissal;
* Respect the rights of others in the room at all times;
* Remain seated;
* Raise their hand to ask permission to leave for the washroom;
* Bring nutritious lunches in unbreakable containers (no glass);
* Wait for the bell to put away their lunches; and
* Tidy their area at the end of the nutrition break.