Students eat their lunches in the classrooms in the school. There are routines and expectations in place during our nutrition breaks. Students should:
- Proceed directly to lunchroom or lunch recess upon dismissal;
- Respect the rights of others in the room at all times;
- Remain seated;
- Raise their hand to ask permission to leave for the washroom;
- Bring nutritious lunches in unbreakable containers (no glass);
- Wait for the bell to put away their lunches; and
- Tidy their area at the end of the nutrition break.
Updated on Wednesday, February 21, 2018.