Dundas Valley Banner

Fire Alarm

Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2017

At approximately 12:15 p.m. staff detected smoke in the boys’ washroom in the circle. As a precaution, the fire alarm was pulled and students evacuated to Sir William Osler elementary. Hamilton Fire Department responded. The hazardous materials team investigated and determined the building was safe for staff and students to return to class at approximately 1:55 p.m. Thank you to staff and students for their patience as we worked through today’s fire alarm.

Textsize
A A A