These links and documents are intended to assist families in establishing a home environment to support children as students.
Public Health Resources:
Physical Activity Resources:
- After School Activity Guide (from PARTICIPACTION)
- Parent’s guide to activity (PARTICIPACTION)
- Canadian Physical Activity Guidelines for ages 5-11
- Health and PhysEd and Daily Physical Activity
- Active Healthy Kids Canada
- Lunch for the Balanced School Day (Eat Right Ontario)
- HWDSB Nutrition Policy
- Bake it Up– Cookbook with recipes that meet the HWDSB nutrition policy
Mental Health Resources:
Updated on Wednesday, April 11, 2018.