College Application Information
For more information and important dates, please visit: http://www.ontariocolleges.ca/apply
How to Apply to Ontario Colleges
- Visit ontariocolleges.ca
- Log in to your account.
- Fill in your personal information and educational history.
- Add your program choices.
- Request your transcripts. (If you’re a current Ontario high school student, most high schools automatically send your grades to us.)
- Pay the application processing fee and any transcript fees.
- Log back in to verify your transcript information, or to make changes or updates to your application. (Changing your program choices after February 1 may affect your chances of receiving an offer, as applications will be considered first-come, first-served.)
- Log back in after February 1 to view and confirm offers of admission.
Creating an ontariocolleges.ca Account
If you have never applied through ontariocolleges.ca before, click the “Create an Account” button to get started. Your ontariocolleges.ca account allows you to
- Apply to any of Ontario’s 26 public colleges
- Review and update your college application
- Request Ontario high school transcripts (from participating schools)
- Request Ontario college/university transcripts
- View and accept offers of admission
Important Info Before You Apply
- The application processing fee is $95.00 (non-refundable).
- An application allows you up to 5 program choices (no more than 3 at any one college).
- All program choices must start within the same academic year (August-July).
- There may be additional fees to request transcripts.
- Your username is permanent.
- Your password must be between 8 and 14 characters in length.
- Use a valid email address.
- DO NOT create more than one account.
- The application works best in certain web browsers.