Thank you for your amazing support durin the pool renovations last year. We were quite disappointed when we had to cancel the Triathlon last year. We know you will come out and support us May 25th, 2018!
LAST YEAR, THE DUATHLON WAS A HUGE SUCCESS!! (500 athletes in the largest Duathlon in Southern Ontario for students…organized by students)
Please make sure to hand in all pledges, Triathlon/Duathlon waiver and permission forms to Ancaster High School before Monday April 30th (3pm SHARP). If you are bringing them on RACEDAY, we will not be able to include your name in any draws for the Ancaster Cycle Bikes or the Running Shoes.
Welcome to the 19th Annual Dared-To-Tri Triathlon/ 8th Annual DUATHLON organized by students in Ancaster High’s PLF4M1 Recreation & Fitness Leadership Class.
Race day is Friday May 25, 2018.
Monday, April 2nd , 2018 at 8:30 a.m. — Online Registration opens
Monday, April 30th, 2018 at 3 p.m. — Online Registration closes
Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 4 p.m. — Orientation Meeting beside the Ancaster Aquatic Centre LOOK for the Triathlon Signs in the parking lot near the pool.
Friday, May 25, 2018 — Race day!
Please note the following:
- For Team Registrations: Team captain will register your team, provide your SCHOOL/TEACHER Representative’s email contact info (SAME AS LAST YEAR!) and provide email contacts, team info and shirt size/colour for each team member.
- Not Applicable for 2018 (BELOW)
- Triathlon spaces are limited to 325 starts (individual and/or teams). All others will be automatically entered in the run-bike-run Duathlon race, which has unlimited starts available.
- Watch for announcements on this website for remaining triathlon starts.
- Register early! We filled the Triathlon in a few days in 2016!
DUE TO INCREASING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH RUNNING SUCH A LARGE SCALE EVENT, THE MINIMUM PLEDGE AMOUNT WILL BE RAISED TO $30 PER ATHLETE/PARTICIPANT.