Thank you for your amazing support. LAST YEAR WE FILLED THE TRIATHLON (850 athletes).
Please make sure to hand in all pledges, Duathlon waiver and permission forms to Ancaster High School as soon as possible. If you are bringing them on RACEDAY, we will not be able to include your name in any draws for the Ancaster Cycle Bikes or the Running Shoes.
Welcome to the 18th Annual Dared-To-Tri Triathlon/ 7th Annual DUATHLON organized by students in Ancaster High’s PLF4M1 Recreation & Fitness Leadership Class.
Race day is Friday May 26, 2017.
Friday, April 1, 2017 at 8:30 a.m. — Online Registration opens
Monday, May 1st, 2017 at 3 p.m. — Online Registration closes
Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 4 p.m. — Orientation Meeting BEHIND MORGAN FIRESTONE ARENA (Grassy area near playground)
Friday, May 26, 2017 — Race day!
Please note the following:
- For Team Registrations: Team captain will register your team, provide your SCHOOL/TEACHER Representative’s email contact info (NEW!) and provide email contacts, team info and shirt size/colour for each team member.
- Not Applicable for 2017 (BELOW)
- Triathlon spaces are limited to 325 starts (individual and/or teams). All others will be automatically entered in the run-bike-run Duathlon race, which has unlimited starts available.
- Watch for announcements on this website for remaining triathlon starts.
- Register early! We filled the Triathlon in a few days in 2016!