Application – FOY
Welcome to the 2017 Focus on Youth student employment application!
Before you begin, please make sure you have the following:
- 20 minutes to complete the application
- An up-to-date resume
- An email address
- Your home address, including postal code
- Information on previous jobs (if you have worked before, but this is not necessary)
- 3 references, including their phone number and/or email address
- A reference is a person who can speak about your work habits.
- Examples of good references are teachers, volunteer or co-op supervisors, coaches or employment supervisors.
- We ask that references are not family members, friends or neighbours.
Once you have completed the application, you will receive an email confirming that your application has been received. Please make sure you check your email often from the end of April until the end of May - if you are not accessible by email, please call us to make alternate arrangements. If you have trouble with the application form, please call the Focus on Youth team at 905-527-5092 ext. 2364 or email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for applying. We look forward to meeting you!
The 2017 Focus on Youth Team
Complete this application form below by 4:00pm on April 28, 2017. Bold fields are required.
Step 1 of 8 - Email
Please enter your e-mail address. This e-mail will be used to send a copy of your application to you. It will also be used to save/retrieve your application should you wish to complete it at a later time. Please note, your application is only saved after you click the "Next" button on each step. You will receive a completed copy of your application once it has been received by the Focus on Youth hiring team.