Summer School On-Line
Summer CCE On-Line Learning – New Credit
Please see our Summer School Page for registration information.
CCE’s ON-LINE LEARNING PROGRAM
While On-line Learning is a fantastic way to learn and to earn credits, it isn’t for everyone – please click on the link below to see if On-line Learning will be a good fit for you:
New Credit Courses Only
“On-line Learning” is a method through which Secondary School credit courses are delivered over the Internet. Individuals seeking to earn high school credits can register to take any of our teacher-led on-line courses. Our easy to use on-line courses combined with the expertise of our online teaching staff prove to deliver the best learning experience.
To start working towards your diploma or to take a course you need, please browse our website for more details.
ADULTS – Please see D2L Hybrid Page
SUMMER 2018: July 4 to July 27, 2018 (see details above)
- 24 hours access to your course(s) online
- New Credit Courses
- Courses developed and evaluated by Ontario Certified Teachers
- Expert support from teachers via email
- Work at own pace
- Summer On-line Learning is available to all students.
Full course descriptions and course prerequisites are available on www.hwdsb.on.ca/coursecalendar
Before you register, please make sure you have:
- A valid email address – HWDSB students will be sent their sign in information via their HWDSB Office365 account.
- A transcript (Adult Learners)
- ALL Students MUST COMPLETE ONLINE ORIENTATION – details will be provided at time of registration to non-HWDSB and Adult students and by e-mail in late June to all HWDSB Secondary Students.
- Please ensure that you include your e-mail address on your registration form to ensure that you receive your user credentials.