Community and Continuing Education is pleased to offer a variety of summer programs to help keep your whole family learning this summer! This page will be updated regularly over the coming weeks to share information about programs running during the summer of 2018.
Subscribe now to receive automatic notifications when new programs or information becomes available.
- Summer ESL and LINC Programs for Adults
- D2L Hybrid On-Line courses with tutoring for Adults
- Reach Ahead credit programs for students currently in Grade 8
- Summer Non-Credit Literacy and Math based camps for students currently in Grades 6 to 10
- International Language classes for students in Junior Kindergarten to Grade 8
- Credit Summer School
- Credit On-Line Learning
- Summer Co-op