What is IELTS?
IELTS is the International English Language Testing System which tests English proficiency across the globe. Conducting one million tests globally, IELTS is the world’s most popular English testing system. An IELTS score is required by colleges, universities and professional licensing organizations to show language proficiency. IELTS is an approved test to prove language proficiency by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
Visit the IELTS website at http://www.ielts.org for more information.
Our Preparation Course…
- Offers an overview of the test
- Helps you practise skills and strategies and manage your time during the exam
- Assists in expanding and refining vocabulary
- Builds a platform for academic or other training
- Has a team of highly qualified instructors
- Offers academic and general training.
Registration & Assessment
All new students require a language assessment from the YMCA Assessment Centre. Previous scores are valid within a year of registration into our course.
Call or visit our learning centres
CCE City Learning Centre
110 King Street West, Plaza Level, Hamilton, ON, L8P 4S6
- Saturday mornings at the City Learning Centre 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- September 22- December 1 2018January 12- March 23 2019
April 7-June 15 2019
9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m
- Call (905) 525-8833 to register
- $5 materials fee per session
- Fees for Visitors to Canada
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- IMPORTANT: Minimum CLB 5 in speaking, listening, reading and writing required