CCE Night Courses
Our experienced instructors will help you…
- Improve speaking and pronunciation
- Participate in casual and employment conversations
- Read a variety of materials and write simple to complex texts
- Increase your vocabulary
- Learn language with computers
- Use a portfolio to record and collect assessments
Literacy to Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7
City Learning Centre: Mondays and Wednesdays
Parkway Learning Centre: Tuesdays and Thursdays
Time: 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Students will have an interview with their instructor and receive a progress report at the end of each session.
Registration & Assessment
All new students require a language assessment with the YMCA Assessment Centre. We can make the appointment for you.
- Parkway Learning Centre -140 Centennial Parkway North– (905) 573-0941– FREE parking
- City Learning Centre – 110 King St. West, Suite 601, Plaza Level — (905) 525-8833–Fee for parking
- Spring session April 3 – June 21
Email us at email@example.com
- Night classes $5.00
- Additional fees for Visitors to Canada (Click to see details)
*Material fee required each term
- Students must be 18 years of age or older at the moment of registration
Information on language training
All our courses are designed following the Portfolio Based Language Assessment model. Night classes are based on the Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB). The CLBs are the standards used in Canada in language learning and teaching. The Benchmarks describe what a person who is learning English can do at in different situations at home, at school and at work.
For more information, assess the sites below: