Morning Entry and Drop-Off
Now that we have the first few weeks of the new school year under our belt, we would like to draw your attention to a few safety reminders for morning entry and drop-off.
- All Grade 4 – 8 students are asked to line up closest to the portapack (in between the portapack and the portables). No student should be found in the front area of the portables (close to the driveway/parking lot – near portables 1-4).
- If a student is bringing a bike and/or scooter to school, these items are not to be used while on school property. Please dismount your equipment and walk your item to the appropriate holding place as discussed with your classroom teacher.
- The ‘Kiss-and-Drop’ area (in front of the kindergarten classrooms) is meant to be a short-term drop-off. Please do not leave your vehicle unattended or parked in this area. Staff are on duty in this area to help walk your child to the Kindergarten holding area. Thank you for your cooperation in helping us keep traffic moving.
- For the safety of all students, if you can’t find a parking spot in our school main lot, please park on a side street and then walk your child to the building. Please do not block laneways by double parking in spots.
- Pets are loved by many in the community; however, this is a reminder that during school hours, no pets (e.g., dogs/cats) are permitted on school property unless they are a designated service animal.
Thank you for keeping all of Bellmoore safe and moving in the morning. If you have any concerns or need clarification, please contact the main office.