School Lunch Hour 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Students eat lunch in classrooms.
11:00 am – 11:20 am Student eat lunch in classrooms with their homeform classmates.
11: 20 am – 12:00 pm All grade 7 & 8 students are on playground for outdoor recess.
- Bring nutritious lunches in unbreakable containers
- Remain seated and behave with courtesy and respect
- Eat with proper table manners and talk in an appropriate indoor voice
- Request permission to leave for washroom or Tuck Shop by supervising teacher
- Pack up lunch and dispose of all garbage
- Await supervising teachers’ permission to be dismissed from classroom
- Tuck in chair and exit classroom in an orderly manner heading to locker to prepare for outdoor recess
|Class 7A||room 103|
|Class 7B||room 201|
|Class 7C||room 207|
|Class 7D||room 205|
|Class 7E||room 203|
|Class 7F||room 206|
|Class 8A||room 105|
|Class 8B||room 202|
|Class 8C||room 109|
|Class 8D||room 107|
|Class 8E||room 209|
Outdoor Recess Expectations
- Remain on school property during lunch recess and respect the boundaries
- Always ask the teacher on duty for permission to come into the school and check back in with the teacher upon return to the playground
Leaving School Grounds for Lunch
In order to leave school grounds during lunch time, students must bring a written note to the office upon entering the school at 8:20 am.
- Permission must be given on a per event basis. Global notes of permission are not acceptable.
- Notes must include date, destination, and parent signature.
- Students must exit through the front doors and walk in the neighbourhood only. Walking through the neighbouring school fields is not permitted.
- Student must return no earlier than 11:55 am to the playground and enter through playground doors at the bell.
- Students are to remain in school uniform throughout the day, even when off grounds, understanding that their behaviour in public is a reflection of our school.
- Students are expected to represent themselves, and our school, with pride respecting the rights and property of our local merchants and be role models in the community.
Since student safety is our primary concern, any student who leaves school property without parent permission will result in consequences including loss of school privileges.