Safe Arrival & Attendance
Safe Arrival Policy & Attendance Procedures
At ASPS safe arrival is a system that parents and staff will employ to account for a student’s absence from school and to address the concern regarding student attendance.
Students will attend school regularly.
Regular, punctual attendance is essential to academic and social success.
All absences from school must be justified by parents/guardians.
Parents / Guardians must keep the school informed of any absences, lates, or early dismissals to school by either a phone call or a note delivered to the office.
Absences and Lates?
Call us at 905 648 4439, ext 305 before 8:00 am.
The line is open 24 hours.
When a call is made, please provide:
- Your name and relationship to the student
- Student name and homeform class
- Reason for absence and late arrival
When a note is shared, please provide:
- Student’s full name and homeform
- reasons for absence and/or late arrival
- parent signature and contact number
NOTE: All unexplained absences will result in an automated call home.