Grade 11 and 12 IB Diploma Programme Information and Registration
International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (grades 11 and 12)
Students currently in grade 10 at Ancaster High who wish to apply for the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme:
Complete the following forms and return them to Student Services by Wednesday, February 22, 2017:
- IB Application Letter for September 2017
- IB Application for September 2017
- IB Letter letter to parents for September 2017
- IB Course Selection Sheet for September 2017
Students currently in grade 10 NOT ATTENDING Ancaster High – in addition to the above information, include:
- Student Registration Form
- Check the IB Program Boundaries to ensure you are within the Ancaster High IB Boundary
The IB Diploma Programme is 2 years in length. Students will select 6 courses – 3 of which will be completed at the SL (standard level) and 3 at the HL (higher level) for the duration of the 2 years.
Contact our IB Co-ordinator – Reg Varghese – for more information.