Current grade 8 students who are in the Ancaster High School catchment area will be attending one of the following Associate Schools:
Ancaster Meadow Elementary School, Ancaster Senior Public School, Mount Hope Public School, Tiffany Hills Elementary School
Note: Students living in the Ancaster High School Catchment Area, but not attending an Associate School must complete the Option Registration materials and deliver them to the Student Services office at Ancaster High School by February 28, 2019.
- Ancaster High School Guidance Counsellors will visit the Associate Schools to deliver and present option materials.
- Grade 8 teachers will make recommendations on the Grade 9 Option Sheet before distributing these to the students.
- Students will return Option Materials to their Elementary Schools. Ancster High School Guidance Counsellors will return to the elementary Schools to help students add Grade 9 Courses into Career Cruising – February dates to be determined.
- The following forms are included with the Grade 9 Option Package
- For information on our Grade 9 Option Presentation: Grade 8 Option Presentation for Sept 2019
Current grade 8 students who live outside of the the Ancaster High School Catchment Area:
Updated on Tuesday, January 15, 2019.