Option Selection General Information for 2019 – 2020
Students can use the links at the left to click onto the grade level they are going into for the 2019 – 2020 school year. Course Option Information will be grade specific.
- DEADLINE : February 28, 2019: Students must have entered their Course Choices for next year into Career Cruising, pay their Student Activity Fees through SchoolCash Online, and return signed option sheets to Student Services by February 28, 2019.
Secondary Course Calendar : has course descriptions, course prerequisites, special school programs, and course pathways information.
- Course Option Sheet 2019-2020 : (coming soon) these are the courses available at Ancaster High School for the 2019 – 2020 school year
- Student Registration Form : for any student not currently attending Ancaster High School
- Mathematics Pathways September 2019 : to help determine which math courses to take
- Out-of-Catchment policy : for students not in the Ancaster High School catchment area
- Experiential Learning – including OYAP, system co-op opportunities, dual credits
- Specialist High Skills Major (SHSM) – Aviation and Aerospace
- Specialist High Skills Major (SHSM) – Information and Communication Technology
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme – IBDP