Option Selection General Information for 2018 – 2019
Students can use the links at the left to click onto the grade level they are going into for the 2018 – 2019 school year. Course Option Information will be grade specific.
- DEADLINE : March 2, 2018: Students must have entered their Course Choices for next year into Career Cruising, pay their Student Activity Fees through SchoolCash Online, and return signed option sheets to Student Services by March 2, 2018.
Secondary Course Calendar : has course descriptions, course prerequisites, special school programs, and course pathways information.
- Course Option Sheet 2018-2019 : these are the courses available at Ancaster High School for the 2018 – 2019 school year
- Secondary Course Calendar – for course descriptions and prerequisites
- Student Registration Form : for any student not currently attending Ancaster High School
- Mathematics Pathways September 2018 : to help determine which math courses to take
- Out-of-Catchment policy : for students not in the Ancaster High School catchment area
- Experiential Learning – including OYAP, system co-op opportunities, dual credits
- Specialist High Skills Major (SHSM) – Aviation and Aerospace
- Specialist High Skills Major (SHSM) – Information and Communication Technology
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme – IBDP