Course Option Information for Ancaster High
Option Selection General Information for 2018 – 2019
Students can use the links at the left to click onto the grade level they are going into for the 2018 – 2019 school year. Course Option Information will be grade specific. The timelines for Ancaster High School’s Option process are listed below:
- February : Students will receive an Ancaster High School Option Sheet 2018 2019, a Student Status Sheet and a grade specific instruction package (including instructions to input options into Career Cruising).
- DEADLINE : March 2, 2018: Students must have entered their Course Choices for next year into Career Cruising, pay their Student Activity Fees through SchoolCash Online, and return signed option sheets to Student Services by March 2, 2018.
Secondary Course Calendar : has course descriptions, course prerequisites, special school programs, and course pathways information.
- Ancaster High Option Sheet for September 2018 – coming soon
- Mathematics Pathways September 2018
- Student Registration Form : for students not currently attending Ancaster High School
- Out-of-Catchment policy : for students not in the Ancaster High School catchment area
- Experiential Learning – including OYAP, system co-op opportunities, dual credits
- Specialist High Skills Major (SHSM) – Aviation and Aerospace
- Specialist High Skills Major (SHSM) – Information and Communication Technology
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme – IBDP